Sunday, October 13, 2013

National Challengers 2013 starts!

I sit here at the Dadar railway station waiting for my 12137 punjab mail to come. Its an important event for me. The national Challengers 2013. Its my chance to make it big because only 9 qualify for the national premier. I ve worked decently.maybe not as much as I would ve liked but good enough to finish in the top 9. Prior to the day of going always some or d other problem crops up and today it was no diffeeent. Yet I think its good I ve to face fights with my family gf or others for it strengthens my resolve to do better against all odds. I start as the 30th seed I guess. I just dont ve any aims. Its my aim to just play a good game of chess. I am going to flow wid d flow n thats y I havent even booked a hotel. I hope all will go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment